4 maja 2019

Wishlist | Dresslily

Hello to everyone after a two-year break!

I do not believe that I came back here. But about that in another post. Today I would like to present to you my wishlist from Dresslily. On their part, I chose 5 things that appealed to me the most. Look what I chose!



All the things that I will show you soon, you can find here: https://www.dresslily.com/promotion/spring-is-in-the-air.html?lkid=20023320

#1 - AUR - PSD LED Decoration Festival Cork Light

KLIK

#2 - Lace Flower Design Choker Necklace

KLIK

#3 - Sunflower Print Button Up A Line Cami Dress

KLIK

#4 - Pompon See-Through Crochet Tunic Beach Cover Up

KLIK

#5 - Floral Print Overlay Tankini Set

KLIK

It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepare the best high-quality but low-prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday.

Use code: DLAnniversary   with 12% discount:  
Use code " DLAnniversary " for all order with over 25USD save 3USD 

Use code "DLAnniversary"  for all order with over 50USD save 6USD

Use code " DLAnniversary " for all order with over 100USD save 12USD

That's all I want to show you! I wish you a nice day and the next post.

Natalia

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz